Issues & Advocacy
2022 Legislative Priorities for the YDST
- Leverage COVID-Related Funding to Support the Youth Development Field
- Strengthening School and Community Partnerships
- Access to Comprehensive Behavioral Health Supports with Integration into the Youth Development Field
- Building State Funding and Support for Youth Development
See the full YDST Legislative One Pager and YDST Priorities Here.
2022 Youth Development Advocacy Week Resources
- 2022 Virtual Rally Recording
- Advocacy 101 slides and webinar recording (January 2022)
- Youth Advocacy Bootcamp Training (January 2022)
2021 Youth Development Advocacy Week Resources
Membership is open to any organization or individual that agrees with the Youth Development Strategy Table operating framework and principles. Please feel out the form below.
Support and participation in causes that improve access to youth development programming and enhance the youth development field, not just causes directly connected to the individual or organizational member’s personal or professional interest.
Active communication of Youth Development Strategy Table priorities to members and affiliates as relevant and appropriate.
Members are responsible for governing their own potential conflicts of interest and deciding when it is or is not appropriate to participate and/or engage in subcommittee work, particularly around legislative advocacy.
All members will be required to affirm their continued membership annually.